Archive | Right Of Divorce RSS feed for this section

Right Of Divorce

28 Jan Family Courts

Now in Pakistan, Woman who need justice can easily get Justice from the Family Courts.A Pakistani woman can take divorce and file a Case of Dissolution of Marriage in Family Courts under West Pakistan Family Courts Act, 1964 on the Following Grounds.

Family Courts

  1. When husband disappear for 10 years and do not contact with her wife for 10 years.
  2. When husband do not pay maintenance to her wife for 2 years.
  3. When husband marriages to any other women without the permission of 1st wife.
  4. When husband failed to perform his marital obligations for period of 3 years without reasonable cause.
  5. When husband become impotence and continue to be so
  6. When husband become insane/Mental for a period of 1 year
  7. When husband habitually beat her wife or makes her life miserable with his cruel conduct.
  8. When husband spend his with life with other women.
  9. When husband force her women to spend immoral life.
  10. When husband force her to prohibit her Religious obligations.
  11. When husband arrested and sent to jail for more than 3 years